SHADE STRUCTURES FOR DOG PARKS
Park and Recreation departments are providing more shade structures at dog parks for both owners and dogs improving amenities and ensuring that dog park visitors have ample shade.
Shade structures for dog parks are an excellent method of providing shade for dog kennels and areas for dogs to cool themselves and reduce the risk of heatstroke. Since dogs cannot efficiently cool they over exposure to heat can be fatal and dogs need to cool off in between exercising.
Samples of Dog Park shade structures that may be used.
To receive a quote for shade systems for dog parks or to request additional information please contact us.
Click here to view our full gallery.
Resorts & Hotels
Shade for Schools
- Preventing Oil Spills Using Environmentally Friendly Shade Structures
- How Incorporating Shade Sails Will Attract Customers
- Enhancing Architectural Design Using Custom Shade Structures.
- Painting The Desert With Color
- The Versatile Appeal of Restaurant Shade Structures
- Changing The Face of Parks Around The Country.